"It started how these things do. A hero, taking a stand against evil. But there's always something worse out there, something bigger, waiting in the darkness. And so the hero finds allies. They may have challenges, they may be far from home, and their past may follow them wherever they go, but when faced with true evil, real heroes are on the frontline, uniting something larger than any of us could ever imagine. A city under siege, a planet on the brink, a world in crisis needs all the might you can unite."
Growing up, Oswald was always interested in matters of the mind, even if his father couldn't understand.
Near-Death Experience Edit
When Oswald had a thrombus (blood clot) in his brain, he developed nanotechnology to enter his bloodstream, travel to the clot and neutralize it.
Oswald was recruited for one of his inventions; Oswald used quantum vortices to replace gyroscopes in guidance systems, and they can maintain angular momentum indefinitely, and they were used by the EPF to put in their satellites and rockets, running perpetually.
- Genius-Level Intellect: Oswald greatest asset in the field is his amazing intellect, possessing an almost encyclopedic knowledge of sciences ranging from chemistry to engineering, and from anatomy to numerous fields of esoterica. He possesses an eidetic memory, literally incapable of forgetting anything.
- Master Scientist
- Master Engineer
- Master Tactician
- "What does it mean to be a hero? It's more than just superpowers and costumes. It's being scared, but standing tall anyway. It's digging deeper, and pushing further, than you ever thought you could, in the face of unthinkable evil. True heroes band together to do what's right. Sometimes, it takes extraordinary circumstances to prove that maybe, just maybe, there's a hero in all of us."
- "Well, it looks like we're attached to another object by an inclined plane wrapped helically around an axis. Screwed."
- "You'd hit particulate soil in a colloidal suspension. Mud."
- "We're up a river of excrement in a Native American water vessel without any means of propulsion."
- "Good going! You're like a hunter... A hunter of crimes... and... and... villains! Maybe that should be your official title? Or not."
- Oswald was an Eagle Scout.
- Oswald knows about particles that change the distance between atoms.
- Along with his penchant for inventing, Oswald is often known to rewrite works of Stephen Hawking and decode alien languages.